SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

two amps free to good home.

What's Hot
musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1810
edited March 2016 in Amps £
Hi guys I've decided to put these two amps up for free to good home , must collection from Wakefield/Huddersfield.
these two ampsides are fully working and in excellent condition.
I'm not bothered about money I just want these to go to someone who will use them.
Gear 4 music practice amp
1980's dean markley k15.
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1810
    photo 20160328_191430_zpshpra2aqv.jpg
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    photo 20160328_191422_zpsz0ghm4to.jpg
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1414
    don't mean this in a nasty way but would be surprised if anyone on here had any use for them, save maybe for offspring. Might I suggest you contact a local school and see if they could put them to some use?
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2016
    photo 20160328_191652_zpslcuzxz0j.jpg 1980s dean markley k15
    edited March 2016
    don't mean this in a nasty way but would be surprised if anyone on here had any use for them, save maybe for offspring. Might I suggest you contact a local school and see if they could put them to some use?

Well it's worth offering them n curtenly the dean markley. Most people on here would be trying to sell these. I'm just not like that. That's why I'm offering them for free to good home.
    The dean markley is a 15 watt made in the 80s 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    its free stuff. Get some perspective. Surly someone knows a kid who wants to learn guitar, but can't afford much.....
  • tabbycattabbycat Frets: 341
    edited January 2017

"be a good animal, true to your instincts" (d.h.lawrence).
  • vizviz Frets: 11041
    very generous of you, glwtg-a. Consider putting them on here: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/71627/the-travisthedog-race-for-life-sale-thread#latest
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited January 2017

TheMarlin said:
    its free stuff. Get some perspective. Surly someone knows a kid who wants to learn guitar, but can't afford much.....

The dean markley is a great amp I've even seen people wanting £50 plus on ebay but I'm not greedy n that's why I'm offering them to a good home. I just thought there would be someone out there who would appreciate them.
    tabbycat said:
    i'm on the south coast (i don't know if you are considering posting) but if the dean markley is a wooden box i would be interested. am just getting my thoughts together re building a first mini amp and that looks a nice box and panel and source of useful bits for that.

viz said:
    No postage n don't really want the dean markley breaking up for parts. it's kind of going against why I've put free to good home.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Very generous of you @musicman100.  These will make some guitarists very happy.  GLWTG-A
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Rocker said:
    Very generous of you @musicman100.  These will make some guitarists very happy.  GLWTG-A

Thanks for ur kind comments mate. That's what i thought
    edited January 2017

I'm sure if it was my guitar collection that was offered you would be all over it. Lol ha ha.
    tabbycat said:
    totally understand. and despite what others have said, it's a generous offer. when i was saving up for my first guitar with paper round money (£6 per week) i would have been very glad to have been offered a free amp. and i think a school or youth club would be totally up for free gear for the kids to use.

The gear 4 music is just a basic little practice amp but the dean markley is a great little amp from the 80s. I'm lucky enough to own a lot of nice/expensive/desirable guitars and a few nice amps so if i cant help someone out with a practice amp there's something wrong.
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 521
    edited March 2016
    Super nice gesture mate, good on you :)
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Trotter;1018589" said:
    Super nice gesture mate, good on you :)
    +1
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8499
    +2
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1414
    @musicman100 I genuinely didn't mean to cause offence. Giving anything away to those who could use it is a great gesture. Honestly please accept my apologies if it came accross badly.

Sorry
    How very rock and roll