Goddammit. Jet City content.

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5314
    Doug seems to have suddenly become obsessed with the Plexi-alike. Not heard anything about this amp for months, which in the past has meant he's abandoned it.

Odd, considering the response to the NEarhart seems to have been an almost universal "TAKE MY MONEY AND TAKE IT NOW!!!11!!", whereas the JTM45 thing has been received with rather more scepticism. Just my perception of course. 

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Please let them build a Jet City RK100.
    Now THAT would sell extremely well.
    Ill buy two ;)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Tuscan777Tuscan777 Frets: 125

Please let them build a Jet City RK100.
    Now THAT would sell extremely well.
    Ill buy two ;)
    Kotzen mentioned recently he'd like to link up and do an RK model again, Martin Kidd responded on FBook to say he still had the designs in his head.

Not that this means anything will come of it, just that the will (however weak) and potential is there I guess.
  • @Tuscan777. Thanks for that, it's the one amp I really really want to get.. Be interesting to see if anything comes of the Rk comment. Big RK fan here :)
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Tuscan777Tuscan777 Frets: 125
    @aidanspaghetti ; Yes, I've followed him closely (not literally.....) from his early Shrapnel Records days, love his playing.

As an aside, a studio near me has one of the original RK100 prototypes. Nobody told me that when I was there a few years back though!
  • I love that story about how the locking speaker jacks on the RK cab came about - Richie playing so loud it blew the speaker cable out ;)
    BS or not it's a good un =)