SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bassist (/drummer/guitarist) available - West Mids but looking to relocate!

Right, come Easter I'll be making myself available to relocate if necessary for the right band - I'm drawn towards Bristol, Nottingham or Sheffield because I've got plenty contacts there but (realistically, apart from London) I'm willing to go where the band is. Only really looking for fairly established or pro-minded outfits, haven't got the time or the patience to build yet another band up from scratch ;)

Highly experienced bass player, endorsed, connected etc etc etc, no slounch behind the kit or on six strings either (no soloist really, but handy for rhythm). Fairly rock-oriented in terms of experience and look, but would give most things a shot - if anyone hears of anything over the next few months do bear me in mind!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BezzerBezzer Frets: 581

If you hit Bristol, you've got my number! :)

• FFS, man. If you'd asked me 6 months ago, I had a spot for a bassist. If you'd asked 2 months ago, my old band had a spot for a bassist.

Timing, as ever, is everything...
    <space for hire>