SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT Tone King Majesty head & 2x12 cab

billzabozobillzabozo Frets: 63
edited April 2016 in Amps £
I think I've decided to let this go. It's so much fun & I've really enjoyed playing with it but the reality is it won't earn it's keep with me. I knew before I got it on this very forum that I wasn't really a Marshall guy but thought I'd give it a go. 

I'm more of a fender/American voiced fan & so looking to trade accordingly. Current fav is a Carr Skylark but I'm open to suggestions with straight swap or money going either way for the right trade. 

Like a moron I didn't take any photos before I left the studio today so no photos till Monday (although it looks remarkably like all the other tone king majesty/royalist for reference).

For now all I'll say is since I've had it it's been in the studio and not moved while I've tried to release my inner Hendrix. 
Based in East London if any one wants to try some vintage Marshall goodness.
Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments