SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Tiny Head

ash96ash96 Frets: 61
Something like a Micro Terror. Its just going to be left in the van and used as a backup should anything happen to my main amp so looking for something cheap to get me out of a fix rather than a tone machine. Other similar small amps considered too.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KylefKylef Frets: 1092
    I have a Tiny Terror with box and gig bag? £220 posted.
  • FRockStarFRockStar Frets: 140
    edited April 2016
    I have a Hughes & Kettner tubemeister 18 head I'm intending to put up for sale. And I'm in Brighton. VVGC.. Only had home use and I'd put the original valves back in, which are pretty much new. I'd do it for £250. PM if interested. I have pics ready.
    @ash96 BTW.. I'd take your Fuel Tank Jr as part of the deal if its still for sale?
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025

• ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Unfortunately I think the Tiny Terror / Tubemeister might be a bit much for what I need (essentially, I'm planning on never using it).
    I've got a Victory V30 which is pretty rock solid, so not expecting it to die at any point, but had some nightmare gigs where amps have blown in the past so just want something small I can leave in the van as a worst case scenario kind of vibe.

Size doesn't matter too much, as long as its a 'lunchbox' style head, its more price.
  • John_AJohn_A Frets: 3775
    Get a EHX magnum 44 got mine as a backup and use it as a main amp quite a bit it sounds so good
    ash96;1033435" said:
    Unfortunately I think the Tiny Terror / Tubemeister might be a bit much for what I need
    No worries mate.. The Micro Terrors might be more what you're after then, as you say. The Hotone nano series might be worth checking out too.

I think I'm going to hold on to the tubemeister for the time being anyway, as I have a pedal coming today with 3 outs for some three-amp style trippy madness!! 8-X
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    I've got a Micro Terror I could part with.
  • RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    My Micro Terror is available if other offers of kit fall by the wayside. PM your details if interested.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum