SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2x 8ohm Orange PPC112 (V30 and G12H Ann) Cabs

What's Hot
NBGuitarNBGuitar Frets: 17
edited June 2016 in Amps £
I bought this way back in October 2014 off @jimmyguitar, and it has only been rarely used since: no gigs, one band practice and a few bedroom jams. I've swapped to bass now so this is sitting around not doing much, and as much as I wanted to keep it for recording purposes I can't justify it when I don't have a gig worth bass amp at the moment. So I'm putting it up on here to see if it gets any interest.

Here's Jimmy's original description:

"This head is a killer 25w beauty with vintage and modern switching and two mixable channels. Excellent build quality and sounds superb especially for cranked blues rock. Brand new Groove Tubes 6L6's and JJ ECC81 for more headroom. 

The cabs have 8ohm speakers in them now, one is a Celestion V30 and the other a Celestion G12H Anniversary.

I'll be looking to get back what I payed for it: £600, collected from South West London (no postage I'm afraid, but might be able to meet halfway somewhere for the cost of fuel). This is firm, and it's not an urgent sale so don't wait around for price drops; they're not going to happen! 
I might also be willing to split at £165 for each of the cabs and £345 for the head, let me know if you're interested in doing that. Oh and I've got a cover for the head and one cab which I'll throw in for no extra cost.

No trades, unless it's a bass amp, and a decent one at that!

Here Jimmyguitars picture, hope he doesn't mind me reusing it:

In exactly the same condition as when I bought it: pretty much as new. I'll post some more pictures soon.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments