SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRICE DROP Fredric Zombie, Bigfoot Octopuss, Garagetone Drivetrain, Boss OD3 (sold)

the_pman28the_pman28 Frets: 73
edited October 2016 in FX £

Fredric Zombie Klone

Purchased new a couple of weeks ago. My second attempt to understand the Klon / Klone thing but I concede defeat, I just don’t get it! Mint condition, boxed with papers. Velcro on the back which I can remove. These retail at £120.

£85 £80

Bigfoot Engineering Octo Puss

Great octave sounds when partnered with an OD or fuzz...cool ring mod, sitar sounds on its own. I guess its a derivation of a Green Ringer circuit. I bought this when waiting for Lovepedal Believe which I now own. To be honest, they sound much alike with the Bigfoot having the benefit of not requiring power! A few scuffs but otherwise good condition. Velcro on the back which I can remove.

£50 £45

Z-Vex Distortron - excellent condition, boxed - £65 SOLD

Boss OD-3

A hidden gem, a few scuffs, purely cosmetic.

£35 £30 sold

Visual Sound Garagetone Drivetrain

More refined version of a tubescreamer, less mid-humped, bass and treble controls, boxed, decent nick.

£30 £25 SOLD

All prices include shipping and assume PPG. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments