SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/TR 1972 Marshall Artiste 50w combo £1199 (PX Fender Supersonic Twin)

What's Hot
DarrenBondDarrenBond Frets: 39
edited May 2016 in Amps £

Comments

• DarrenBondDarrenBond Frets: 39
    Bump 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Bump - serious offers considered.......
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 490
    i bought 4 artiste in the last 4 years never paying over 400£. Always work to do but part of the vintage game. I've seen many on offer for 600£ which seems expensive unless they were serviced and immaculate with wheels, 3 handles and vinyl cover.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Pre PCB board ones (71/72) are more expensive than later models - a 72 sold on eBay recently for £1195

The guide puts this year at $2250 / £1600
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3287
    edited May 2016 tFB Trader

Pre PCB board ones (71/72) are more expensive than later models - a 72 sold on eBay recently for £1195

I just had a '71 #2040 in for a checkover/service after the customer bought it last weekend....immaculate condition, original G12H30s, wheels, cover, and not a knick on her. He paid £700 for it privately.

I don't want to say that yours is too expensive and I'm sure you'll find a buyer, but at that price it might take some time to do so.
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • lukedlblukedlb Frets: 490
    RiftAmps;1089519" said:
    DarrenBond said:

I just had a '71 #2040 in for a checkover/service after the customer bought it last weekend....immaculate condition, original G12H30s, wheels, cover, and not a knick on her. He paid £700 for it privately.

I don't want to say that yours is too expensive and I'm sure you'll find a buyer, but at that price it might take some time to do so.
    I had two 72s and two 73s. With the work and time lost, I would've paid 600 all in. A 71 for 700£ seems appropriate. I've yet to see one.