SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] USA-Made Fender Blues Junior - £280

ThatWasleyThatWasley Frets: 4
edited May 2016 in Amps £

This is my USA-made Fender Blues Junior, an all-valve 15 watt amp that packs a lot of punch for its size. Bought it two years ago when downsizing as my old amp was too big for the house I live in but I’m moving soon and I’m buying a new amp tomorrow so sadly it’s time to move this beauty on. I wasn’t really looking to get rid but the chance of an amp I’ve admired for a while has cropped up so this will be surplus to requirements unfortunately. Previous owner had some of the Billm mods done (Twin tone stack, coupling caps and power cap) and as I said, it’s an older USA made model rather than the newer one’s made in Mexico, something which is apparently sought after in Fender circles according to a few forums? I dunno, it’s probably just brand-snobbery but what I DO know is that this amp packs a punch for it’s small size and has served me well over the past couple years!

It’s got a few cosmetic marks, the worst being a tear in the tolex on one corner (which is pictured) but these are purely cosmetic and don’t affect the sound at all, obviously. Like I said, it’s an older amp, so it’s seen some wear but unless you want a pristine beast it hopefully won’t bother you all that much!

Can be collected from Conisbrough near Doncaster or from Doncaster centre near the hospital, as we’re in the process of moving so can arrange to be at either house depending on what’s most convenient. I’ll put a video I made in the comments below from when I was trying to sell a guitar back in 2014, as the amp I used to showcase that guitar was this very amp, so you’ll get an idea of how it sounds. Anything else you want to know, drop me a message or comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JackP9284JackP9284 Frets: 14
    Would you post?
    See my trading feedback here! 

http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/65227/jackp9284#latest
  • ThatWasleyThatWasley Frets: 4
    I'd rather nod, mate. Had bad experience having gear couriered that's put me off
    Still available folks. Will consider trades on guitars too, but nothing too pointy ;)
    Bump for slightly lower price. Someone must want a cracking amp! ;)
  • JtaylorJtaylor Frets: 184
    Pm'd