SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB -Marshall JMP 50 Watt 2x12 combo

WTB -Marshall JMP 50 Watt  2x12 combo or why?

I'm in Yorkshire. A willingness to courier would be appreciated :-) 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got a 1987 silver jubilee 1x12. Currently I am having it serviced. It is flightcased. I can easily deliver to pontefract area.
  • automotoneautomotone Frets: 3
    I've got a 1987 silver jubilee 1x12. Currently I am having it serviced. It is flightcased. I can easily deliver to pontefract area.
    Really after 2x12...
  • carl999popcarl999pop Frets: 48
    edited May 2016
    Buy my Bluesbreaker instead. White. Cased. Awesome sounding and in excellent condition. Green backs. Happy to ship as it lives in a flight case. PM me for images etc :-)
  • nikolas7333nikolas7333 Frets: 74
    edited May 2016
    I have a 1977 JMP 2104 50 Watt combo fitted with original Marshall labelled Blackbacks that I'm considering selling due to having just picked up a modded JMP 2203. It's in great nick both inside and out, following renovation, although some of the lettering on the front panel is a bit worn. I can send you the info. regarding the work that was done to it by the chap who I bought it from a few years ago, although the upshot is that only minor parts that had degraded over time were replaced, but all of the transformers and both the speakers are original.

I'm willing to work with you regarding having it couriered if you make the necessary arrangements, depending on how much trouble it turns out to be regarding packing it appropriately and insurance etc., since I've never posted an amp before. I'm away at Uni at the moment, so won't be able to send photo's until later on this week.

Below is a video showing how it sounds boosted with a Mesa/Boogie Bottle Rocket, but it also excels at AC/DC-ish tones of course.

Since you posted the ad, I'll leave it up to you to name your price via PM, although I can't guarantee that I'll accept it ;).

• shugzshugz Frets: 775
    PM sent.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 348
    WTB -Marshall JMP 50 Watt  2x12 combo or why?

I'm in Yorkshire. A willingness to courier would be appreciated :-) 
    Shugz's amp is fantastic.

If its too far for you to go up to Shugz's, I could look into the possibility of you picking it up form me in county durham. 
    Thanks kindly @riffpowers :)

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

• automotoneautomotone Frets: 3
    Thanks everyone- someone outa the blue sorted me out with a 79 JMP 50... well chuffed with it!
  • JMP220478JMP220478 Frets: 421
    A head ?
  • nikolas7333nikolas7333 Frets: 74
    Thanks everyone- someone outa the blue sorted me out with a 79 JMP 50... well chuffed with it!
    Nice one, they're great amps. So responsive, and with a nice bite in the top end which falls just short of being harsh. I wouldn't have considered selling mine if I hadn't picked up the 2203, and even then I'm still not sure that I want to.
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 277
    A 77 JMP 50w 2 x 12 is my only real 'shouldn't have sold it' gear regret, I'd have no use whatsoever for it now but wish I still had it.
  • riffpowersriffpowers Frets: 348
    A 77 JMP 50w 2 x 12 is my only real 'shouldn't have sold it' gear regret, I'd have no use whatsoever for it now but wish I still had it.

Hugh is selling one !
    riffpowers;1063693" said:
    paganskins said:

Hugh is selling one !
    Thanks Riff :)

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com