Conspiracy theories

What's Hot

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24602

Sambostar said:

Of course the biggest conspiracy is that a republican party cannot by law sit in the Houses of Parliament and therefore cannot represent the people.  The biggest conspiracy is the Monarchy and the feudal class system which still exists in this country to date and has it all sewn up.

Shit .. no one told Sinn Féin.

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    The biggest conspiracy theory is God. Anyone ever seen him/her? No thought not. Each faith has an invisible friend and a book of rules that followers have to follow. And this has been going on since the dawn of time.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8475
    9/11. Look into directional energy weapons. Dr July Wood, (professor of engineering) wrote an excellent book called 'where did the towers go'. She examines the engineering evidence of what happened that day, and draws interesting conclusions. Links nicely with 'The Hutchinson Effect'. Have a read here: http://wideshut.co.uk/judy-wood-911/
    In the absence of the book, look at her YouTube lectures. Fascinating stuff.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited May 2016

I thought the kind of steel they sued in building is high tensile stuff?  The sort of stuff you use on lorry trailer classis's?  If you get too keen on the arc welder on those it can have an effect on the structure of the steel and cause them to fail.  I would imagine that if some of the building's structure failed, the stresses placed on the rest would be over the engineered designed stressed that they could take and it would have a compounding effect if one floor failed.  Heavy aviation fuel AND office equipment and furnishing would burn pretty fiercely.

I've no idea about high rise building design but imagine the building would be designed to flex with wind loading. Maybe the rivets popped with the heat, who knows.  Building did start in 1968.

Think about a two cars touching bumper to bumper and the one behind hits the gas, or you crach into a car doing exactly the same speed?  Not the same as crashing into a stationary car is it or one from a distance?  I think some GCSE physics might help you out.

What is it, I forget?  Force = mass x acceleration?  If a floor fails 10 stories down, you have some significant mass there which results in forces way over the engineered tolerances for them steels and the whole thing comes down like a concertina as the forces are acting downwards with gravity.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2189
    edited May 2016
    My Truth & Dare mate believes that there were NO planes in 911. It was a solid light hologram (project blue beam) that was a test programme to prove the technology and start a public approved war (to further testing). The real object of Project Boue Beam being of course to stage an alien invasion by hardlight holographic aliens. Cities would burn, people would die etc, but we'd be saved by the illuminati Lizard Race who would rise up from beneath the ground, slay the aliens (which naturally they created), and take their place as our rulers, which we'd gladly accept as after all they just saved us all.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

2reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    The question to ask is...not how or why it fell. It's 'what was left on the ground after the dust settled'?

M.
    Why is ginger an anagram of a derogatory word historically used to describe black people?  Co incidence?  I think not.
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • EvilmagsEvilmags Frets: 5158
    At the sort of heat a plane crash generates, quite a lot of things burn. Atomising a few tonnes of kerosene instantly and setting light to it creates a lot of energy very quickly.
  • PolarityManPolarityMan Frets: 7491
    I can still see the fnords
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
    And it's a longer slower burn with far more energy than say the big flash and bang you'd get from petrol.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74391
    Sambostar said:

I didn't realise until relative recently that aviation fuel is basically diesel rather than high octane petrol

It's actually kerosene (paraffin) - so somewhere in between the two.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Evilmags said:
    At the sort of heat a plane crash generates, quite a lot of things burn. Atomising a few tonnes of kerosene instantly and setting light to it creates a lot of energy very quickly.
    Especially in a building that's not been built to the most exacting standards.

edited May 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2TMVDYpp2Q

Basically converting high tensile steel to mild steel

• GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    TheMarlin said:
    The question to ask is...not how or why it fell. It's 'what was left on the ground after the dust settled'?

M.
    Enormous piles of debris?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Inspired by IBCM, my latest theory is that ginger hair gene mutation initially became so widespread in Norway and then later spread from Norway to Scotland and Ireland with the Vikings because Viking folk wanted to breed with mutated ginger haired individuals back in the Iron Age.  This was because Iron was so valued as a magical commodity and ginger resembled the colour of iron ore, so folk thought that by breeding with such individuals, who were obviously closer to Thor,  empowered by Thor who wore iron gloves, so their offspring would be as well.  So regarding everything from the weather to fertility, your children would have a much better chance if they were ginger.

I have a second theory, that they are the remnants of a slave race used by aliens to mine minerals in caves all day and night and thus either through evolution or through artificially alien genetic modification, their pale skin, which was better adapted to producing Vitamin D in low light levels ensured that they survived and were able to continue to mine productively for their alien masters.

My third theory is that blondes and gingers are the descendants of the long lost 13th branch of the Illuminati and they originated from a Spaceship that landed in Egypt which explains why there are high occurrences of telepathic abilities amongst gingers and blondes.

Garthy;1068198" said:
    TheMarlin said:

M.

That's exactly what was missing. Watch first video here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread811252/pg1

You do know there was a basement as well?  And even so, the perception that there is a lot of material in high rises is wrong, it was just steel and glass essentially.  In fact mostly just steel.  The rest is dust.

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4903

TheMarlin said:

M.
    It's called the 'begging the question fallacy'. It's a kind of self serving introduction to hint at what your premis already is. If anybody ever tells you the question you should be asking tell them to add it to the full fucking list of questions and not try and sway things in their pre determined direction.
  • GarthyGarthy Frets: 2268
    edited May 2016
    TheMarlin said:
    Garthy;1068198" said:
    TheMarlin said:

M.

That's exactly what was missing. Watch first video here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread811252/pg1

What exactly were you expecting? Each floor only 4 inches thick, if you pancaked all 110 one on top of the other you'd have a stack only 11 metres high. Each floor was supported by  900mm trusses when those trusses were intact. An acre of concrete floor falling would just flatten them. As of July 2002 1,462,000 tons of debris had been received and processed from Ground Zero and that doesn't include the metric fucktonne of dust that engulfed lower Manhattan. It's like you're forgetting the biggest substance by volume in these things was air.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • MyrandaMyranda Frets: 2940
    ... and a lot of concrete and glass was powdered by the impact - you can see it as a thick dusting of crap on pretty muich every exposed surface in the surrounding area.

The "point" in designing a building is generally to create more usable space, than material... the WTC was essentially a massive pillar with floors radiating out from it with a thin skin of glass and steel on the outside so there was a huge void space on each floor.

The "things" inside... well some of them fell 100 storeys, others had a hundred stories worth of pummelled material dropped on them. A desk packs surprisingly flat when it falls 100 storeys.