SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Behringer 1222 with USB audio interface £20

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6515
edited May 2016 in Misc £
More clearing out at Goldtop Towers, and now we have this beastie surplus to requirements:

It's the Xenyx 1222 mixer with USB audio interface. 6 mic channels (with phantom power) 6 line channels, 24-bit FX built-in, 7 band EQ on master, etc. The Behringer page is here: http://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Analog-Mixers/X1222USB/p/P0A0I

Why so cheap, you ask? Well, it's got the Behringer disease = a few dusty pots/faders. I used only a couple of inputs at a time, so it didn't matter, but now that I want to hook up some synths, etc, I have replaced it with a Behringer XR12 (all digital, and no pots!) I can confirm that the USB audio works in both directions (with no need to load drivers on my Win7 system).

Price: £20 collect from North Cambridge. (Or about £10 to ship to mainland UK.)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6515
    Forgot to mention that I have the original box and manual. No-smoking studio use only from new. I think the rack 'ears' are also in the box.
  • robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    I'll take it!

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6515
    OK, sold subject to the usual.
  • hasslehamhassleham Frets: 647
    Damn, if robwright changes his mind, I'll have it!