SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Line 6 DT50 50 watt valve head for sale

randallseekerrandallseeker Frets: 4
edited May 2016 in Amps £
I am parting with my rather excellent dt50 as I no longer play it enough to justify keeping it.

This is an amazing sounding 50watt, 2 channel, all valve head ( el34's)

You can pull the master volume pot out and it runs in low volume mode, while still sounding great ( I actually set my amp like this for band practice back in the day)

The real beauty of this thing is that you can configure the channels topology themselves to suit you, and that includes making some unusal hybrids ( vox ac30 running in class a/b mode is my clean on this!) In my case I have a nice vox clean tone in channel a, and a mesa dual rec setting on channel b.

This amp can do it all, from fender cleans to full on dual rec metal tones, and everything in between.

It also supports midi and if you have a pod hd or helix you can connect it up to the amp via the l6 link for even more functionality! There are also outputs for 4/8 and 16 ohm cabinets so it can be run with ANY cabinet you want!

This amp has seen use in rehearsals and has been gigged twice. As such it shows some very minor signs of use ( mainly very minor tolex rips) Otherwise it is in very good, fully working order.

I will be sad to see this go, but I cant justify keeping it anymore so it has to go, along with a few other bits of my rig.

£580 O.N.O

Cash on collection Lincoln LN2 area, or I can deliver within a reasonable distance for petrol money.

Thank you, any questions please ask

Matt

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom