SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* - Marshall Valvestate 8080

FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
edited May 2016 in Amps £
*SOLD* Marshall Valvestate 8080, speaker has been replaced with an Eminence driver.  Grille cloth has a tear, otherwise everything is intact and in good condition and sounds, well - very Marshally!

£80, can post if really have to and if you're fine with waiting a couple of days to acquire some decent packing materials.

-- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1009
    Wow, memory lane! This model was my first amp about 20 years ago. If I had space in my house i'd take this just for nostalgia! As I recall it sounded pretty good and could get VERY loud.
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Wow, memory lane! This model was my first amp about 20 years ago. If I had space in my house i'd take this just for nostalgia! As I recall it sounded pretty good and could get VERY loud.
    I gigged with one for a few years, regularly got plenty of compliments on my tone.  Didn't sound as good (to me, at least!) as my JCM800's, but really wasn't far off, especially when in a mix.  I listen back to recordings from back then and half the time I can't work out which was which. :D
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --