SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(SOLD): Sessionette 75 Mk1 combo, 1983 in stunning condition

zepromzzepromz Frets: 37
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Hi, this is my first FS post, go easy on me :)
I have two of these, this one was kept as a backup, but my other one has never ever given me trouble, so it is time to let this go.
It's a Mk1 checkerboard front from late '83 / early '84, 100% stock, no mods or replaced parts, and has the original cover.
It has been sitting for some time and the pots are a bit crackly, but most of this went away with a few turns back and forth, so I guess a blast of switch cleaner would remedy most, if not all of this. It is in amazing cosmetic condition, a little patina on the metal corners but bearing in mind it is 33 years old, this isn't really an issue. It is deafeningly loud, and takes pedals beautifully, I tend to use mine on clean channel with outboard overdrive.
I'm looking for 200 quid. Yes, I know you can pick up tatty ones on ebay for half that, but this has been very well looked after its entire life and only gigged a handful of times in over 3 decades. May trade/px for pedals, especially after an MXR Analog chorus.
Collection from West London.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments