SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold : Komet K60 - £1,550

SunDevilSunDevil Frets: 511
edited May 2016 in Amps £
Ken Fischer designed amp for Komet, based on the same principles as the Trainwreck Express, albeit more clean headroom and the option to run EL34s, 5881, KT66, 6L6, KT77, KT88 output valves - there are bias test points and bias pot on the chassis to make valve changes a 2 minute job

It's massively touch sensitive - responds really well to your playing dynamics and is huge fun to play

It has  switchable 'Gradual' and 'Fast' modes for a Plexi / JTM45 or an Express kind of feel

Serial Number 179 

UK Spec - 240v

All original and fully checked out / tested - Mallory 150 caps and Mullard / F&T Electrolytics

Cosmetically A1, with one tiny nick in the tolex on the bottom

Supplied with
  • 3 Groove Tubes ECC83s in the preamp
  • A sovetek GZ34 rectifier (I'll also include the official Komet Solid State rectifier plugin)
  • A matched pair of Sveltana Winged C EL34s

It's an amazing amp - come and try it out in Dorking, Surrey or I can ship at your cost  - I have the original shipping box for the amp
The answer was never 42 - it's 1/137 (..ish)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments