SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD!!! To a smart buyer!! Tom Anderson TD1 and TD3 pickups for Tele: £110 including UK postage

dcgdcg Frets: 248
edited June 2016 in Parts £
Great sounding, beautifully made Tom Anderson stacked TD1 and TD3 pickups...bought for a project that never materialised. Includes the control plate, knurled knobs, and 5 way super switch...

http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o578/dcgloster/Tom A box_zpspzpav9er.jpg

Cash on collection in central London preferred, but postage to the UK is fine.  Please buy these pickups!  My current Gretsch obsession needs feeding.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dcgdcg Frets: 248
    bump...
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28396
    I always fancied a set of these, but I just have nowhere to use them unfortunately.
    axisus said:
    I always fancied a set of these, but I just have nowhere to use them unfortunately.
    See them as an investment for the future!

• RockerRocker Frets: 5110
    Is the plate, controls and switch included in the price?
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. [Albert Einstein]

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

Everything you see in the pictures is included...except the floor on which the items were photographed.
    bumper...