SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: BKP Mules, SD Antiquities and abr bridges

mcsdanmcsdan Frets: 451
edited August 2016 in Parts £
Clearning out some gear. I have too many spare humbuckers sitting around in case I pick up another guitar so time to move them on.

Prices inc delivery in the UK and assume paypal gift.

Am on the lookout for some BKP apache single coils to go into a strat.

1. Bareknuckle mules humbuckers. These have aged nickel covers(by me), short legs and 4 conductor wiring so can be split.  Plenty of wire to go into a Les Paul type guitar.  Bridge is 8.3k and neck 7.2k. Boxed.  £130 the pair.  SOLD thomasw88

2. Seymour Duncan antiquity humbuckers. Boxed with bags and tags. The bridge pickup cover must have been removed at some point (not by me) and can see marks on the bottom edge of the cover. Photos shows this. Doesn't show when mounted in guitar and everything sounds as it should. Bridge is 8.22k, neck 7.97k £ 110 the pair. SOLD photek

3. Japanese Montreux abr bridges in aged nickel. Have 2 of these. The saddles have starter notches. £18 each.  One sold to photek. Sold to Gadgie. Both now SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments