So, Booboo Guitars on EBay ?

What's Hot
Is it just a shop front for Guitarbuild to sell on their seconds & rejects ?
Not that I've got any issue with it its just that the stuff they have for sale on there does look a lot like the Guitarbuild stuff and I notice they're both in Lincoln !
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SargeSarge Frets: 2436
    Some Booboo stuff is GB, but not all of it.
    My recent BB partsa was not, that odd little cable route from bridge pickup to the control cavity that GB use isn't there.
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    I think they are separate, just buy rejects from wherever, although it mainly looks like GB. I got into an email conversation with them once and it was definitely not the same geezer then anyway

• SargeSarge Frets: 2436
    Some of the BB stuff is superb value, mine was a reject and the fault was a really small router mark in the trem spring cavity, I can live with that on a £69 one piece body!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lamf68lamf68 Frets: 851
    Regarding boboos am I not searching right?, I'm sure I used to have some of their bodies in my watch list but they've all vanished and there's nowt showing in their completed items which is odd as they've normally got at least a dozen bodies up at any given time.
  • gavin_axecastergavin_axecaster Frets: 528
    edited June 2016 tFB Trader
    They don't use "Stratocaster" or "Telecaster" in their listing titles - like Guitarbuild they use SC or TC instead.
    They have 14 bodies listed right now.
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/boobooguitarsuk
    By the way, both GuitarBuild and Booboo guitars use the same VAT number on ebay.