SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FT/FS Marshall MG 100 DFX Amp - Going for £80 - Bargain.

notanonnotanon Frets: 628
edited June 2016 in Amps £
For trade/ For Sale: Looking to swap/sell Marshall MG 100 DFX Amp for something about half the physical size, ain't got enough space in the 'guitar room'. Any offers any suggestions? £80? Has the 4 button foot switch. Very versatile amplifier.

Thanks for looking folks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• notanonnotanon Frets: 628
    edited June 2016
    Has foot switch too. Image shows the exact type but not my amp. Can post pictures later if anyone interested. 

Shameless bump :-) I don't mind if somebody gets the better deal, I need the space badly, it is obscuring some new electric sockets we have installed. Talk to me!
    OK anybody interested for £80 - that is a bargain isn't it given it has the 4 button foot switch?
    edited June 2016
    I thought this would have been snatched quite quickly at tht price. I can take more pictures if interested it is 'sneaked away under my desk so not easy to take photos. If you need me to deliver I'm happy to deliver from Camarthen to  Bristol I'm near Port Talbot. Will go on Gumtree soon.