SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Bassbreaker 007

Arktik83Arktik83 Frets: 431
edited June 2016 in Amps £
***SOLD***

Having a bit of a cull of my amps so up for sale is my Fender Bassbreaker 007.

Bought new from Coda about a month back, in a good condition with no marks, dents, scuffs or chips.  Slightly dusty because my room is an absolute bloody magnet for dust but in perfect working order.

Details:

• Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone
  • Single EL84 power tube, true class "A" operation
  • Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch on front panel for extra gain and harmonics (also operated by optional single-button footswitch)
  • Line output (1/4") for use with recording equipment or larger amp
  • Single 10" Celestion Ten Thirty speaker (combo model only)
This is a cracking amp for those souped up heavy blues/rock tones.  Can get real loud at 7 watts too but has a nice EQ sweep so when the amp is on two you could talk over it not like some amps where two is still making the floorboards shake!  The only slight downsides are that it doesn't have much headroom and there's no on-board reverb.  

Looking for £150 collected from me which is nearly £120 cheaper than they are new and this amp is in a great condition.  Collection from UB8 area of Greater NW London, five minutes away from Heathrow Airport.  

Comes with the manual and the Kettle lead.

Pics:

Cheers!

Neil.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments