SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtb- Marshall JTM45 HW. 2245thw model

What's Hot
ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
edited June 2016 in Amps £ tFB Trader
Looking to buy one of these perfect pedal platforms to add to the herd.anyone got one of the handwired models for trade/ sale?
Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    Bump. Also considering a mint jcm800 2203
    Adrian Thorpe MBE | Owner of ThorpyFx Ltd | Email: thorpy@thorpyfx.com | Twitter: @ThorpyFx | Facebook: ThorpyFx Ltd | Website: www.thorpyfx.com
  • EvildurkaEvildurka Frets: 351
    There is a guy called gav Bryant on Facebook who was selling a 45 that had been redone by hand I can contact him if you want here is his blurb about it

'It was originally a standard 2007 JTM 45. This ex Marshall valve engineer that owns cloud9 amps gutted it and rebuilt it for his grandson. The Grandson got an 18w made and sold this on. I bought it a few months ago from a guy in Warrington.. Problem is I never play that loud so it's a bit too much and I have to put peddles in front which I'm against on such a pure amp... It is awesome and real gem of a sound. Just I can't put it to use..,'
  • @Evildurka I've had my eye on that... he's had it up on eBay and keeps taking it down with an hour to go, putting it back up, taking it down! Very frustrating, put me off when I would have bid for it. Not sure he's sure he wants to sell!
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1826
    @Evildurka I've had my eye on that... he's had it up on eBay and keeps taking it down with an hour to go, putting it back up, taking it down! Very frustrating, put me off when I would have bid for it. Not sure he's sure he wants to sell!
    Probably doesn't want to sell it at that price anyway 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3287
    tFB Trader
    Shit...just looked at the price of that amp...wow.

You could have one built for less than that.

*I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

• ThorpyFXThorpyFX Frets: 6329
    tFB Trader
    RiftAmps said:
    Shit...just looked at the price of that amp...wow.

You could have one built for less than that.

and to be honest.... this is probably what I'm going to do., I think ill build one myself or have one built.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8104
    What's a build likely to cost?
    Red ones are better. 
  • RiftAmpsRiftAmps Frets: 3287
    tFB Trader

TimmyO said:
    What's a build likely to cost?
    I can't speak for other builders but mine start at £1499.
    *I no longer offer replacement speaker baffles*
    Rift Amplification
    Handwired Guitar Amplifiers
    Brackley, Northamptonshire
    www.riftamps.co.uk

• PM'd