SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Drummer needed for originals indie rock band (Bradford area)

Ben8010Ben8010 Frets: 150
Our drummer dropped a bomb on us last night and announced he's quitting the band and probably playing drums all together.

We're aged 22-25 and had been together for a good few years in a previous band. We started this new band quite recently and we're really feeling good about the new songs but are now without a drummer!

We have good gigging experience so if anybody can fill the void, or knows of someone which can, then please get in touch.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• the_jaffathe_jaffa Frets: 1795
    Do you have any links to your band and the music? My brother is a drummer who might be interested
  • Ben8010Ben8010 Frets: 150
    As of yet we have nothing recorded. We will be recording over the next few weeks though (got to do something to keep ourselves busy while we don't have a drummer). If he wants to wait until we have some material to show then that's fine

The music is nothing too 'out there', we're a guitar-based indie band
  • Ben8010Ben8010 Frets: 150
    Better late than never - we've got a song recorded and a video up on youtube. Search Solarays - Coast to Coast on youtube and you'll find it (I'd post a link but I'm at work so i can't).
    Still on the lookout for a drummer so please get in touch if you are one or know one!!!