SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS. Friedman PT-20, Bogner Cube 1x12 & Joe Bonamassa speaker simulator

jjacob93jjacob93 Frets: 1
edited July 2016 in Amps £
SOLD ELSEWHERE I am reluctantly selling my Friedman PT-20. I only purchased this a few months ago and it has only been used a handful of times. It definitely lives up to it's reputation and is by far the nicest amp I've ever owned. I still have the original box and manual which means I can post it if need be but would prefer collection. Postage cost will be calculated. I'm looking for £1000 however I am open to offers. No trades please 
I am also selling a Bogner cube 1x12 cab. It's in great condition and comes with a cover. It is vintage 30 loaded. I am looking for £275 for the cab, again I can post but would prefer collection.

SOLD And lastly and by no means leastly is the Palmer PDI-03JB Joe Bonamassa speaker simulator. Comes in the original box. Slight bit of scratching on the bottom left corner purely astetic doesn't affect how the unit works. I'm looking for £80 for that one and am happy to post.

I will post pictures up later on today. If you have an questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.      
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments