SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Analog Design Audiophile Dumble Overdrive Special clone #102 - £2000

What's Hot
philrob1philrob1 Frets: 21
Good evening,

After much consideration I have decided to sell my Analog Design Audiophile Overdrive Special clone, made in Greece.

This amp was built for me at the end of 2014. It is what would be called a "Classic" circuit, for reference - early Robben Ford; Talk To Your Daughter etc

The amp itself is 50w, however through the nature of the build - with everything being over specced, it probably puts out nearer to 70w RMS. You can use 6L6GC, EL34, KT88 and 6550 tubes with no problems, all of which I have done.

Power is 230v or 240v - each give a slightly different "feel" - as this change in voltage makes the power tubes react differently.

Here are some pictures of the build - as you can see, the absolute BEST components used throughout:

Selling due to taking ownership of a new Dumble style amp, that suits my needs slight better. (Clean amp, more power)

Amp comes in a black tolex head cab with black grill cloth.

Asking £2000
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments