SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Telecaster parts for sale - slightly revised

What's Hot
RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
edited August 2016 in Parts £
Built myself up a lovely Tele but an imminent incoming means I don't really need it now.

Genuine Mex. Fender neck (from a ltd. ed. La Cab I believe), 22 fret, chunkier than a regular Fender 'C'. Looking for £135 with standard Fender tuners.

Schaller shiny chrome 2 pin Fender drop in locking tuners - £45 posted. SOLD

Possibly basswood body, nice grain, light and resonant, carefully finished in Wudtone Dairy Blonde, complete with ferrules, strap buttons, quality six saddle bridge, electro socket, control plate and pickguard (no pickups or controls) - £70 plus discussion on shipping.

Oil City pre wired Tele harness complete with knobs and tip - £37.50 posted.  SOLD

Genuine Fender Strap, cable and allen keys from an American Standard, unused - £20.00 posted.

Just having a massive hassle trying to get pics of the neck and body uploaded (weirdly the others are fine), will be very happy to email some over if you are interested.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments