SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Another Oil City Workshop Clearout!

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11990
edited July 2016 in Parts £ tFB Trader
It's time again to have a bit of a clean sweep of pickups that have been hanging around in my workshop.
Oil City Blitz Spirit neck and bridge, nickel covers, long leg, vintage wired (customer changed his mind and ordered four conductor after we made these!) New, guaranteed and boxed. Lovely classic set for an LP or similar.
£95 delivered

Oil City Blitz Spirit Bridge 50mm spaced, uncovered, black bobbins, short leg four conductor, brand new guaranteed and boxed.
£45 delivered

Oil city Scrapyard Dog Plus bridge, ex demo, shorter wires, triangular feet 52mm spaced and some marks on the bobbin tops.
£35 delivered SOLD

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FRockStarFRockStar Frets: 140
    edited June 2016
    Is the Dog Black/zebra? Thanks
  • metalemetale Frets: 57
    Ash, would that Blitz Spirit fit on the same shipment of my order-in-progress without increasing shipping fee?...
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11990
    tFB Trader
    Your order has been shipped but I'll happily ship to Portugal for just £5.00 added to the total cost of the two ( that is £85.00 delivered) oh and the Dog Plus is black both bobbins.
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

I really don't have a guitar for any of them right now (they are all sorted out), just got thinking about "taking advantage" of the shipping :)

I will for sure keep ordering from you in the future, and next time I'll ask what you have around ;)

By the way, that was FAST! 5 stars as usual.
  • jdbwalesjdbwales Frets: 320
    edited June 2016
    Hi Ash, is the Plus 4 conductor?
    tFB Trader
    It is

edited July 2016 tFB Trader
    I'm adding to this list a Oil City Masterwound 'Tubesnake' bridge in 50mm spacing, long leg, 4 conductor wiring, zebra finish.
    Tiny marks on bobbin top, £75.00 New and boxed/guaranteed 

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1357
    Hi the oil city neck @ bridge set ,long legs would this fit into a gibson usa faded sg ?
    tFB Trader
    mark123 said:
    Hi the oil city neck @ bridge set ,long legs would this fit into a gibson usa faded sg ?
    It would :-)

• champ222champ222 Frets: 36
    I have a black night alnico 8 waiting for a guitar to put it in. Do you have something suitable for a neck humbucker to go with it? Preferably with the black hex pieces to match the black night.
  • champ222champ222 Frets: 36
    And maybe a single middle for an hsh...
    edited July 2016 tFB Trader
    champ222 said:
    I have a black night alnico 8 waiting for a guitar to put it in. Do you have something suitable for a neck humbucker to go with it? Preferably with the black hex pieces to match the black night.
    Nothing neck apart from a Blackbird, clear bobbins with nickel slugs and screws ... tiny scratch to one bobbin. I believe I have a slightly shop soiled Stone Tone middle single coil though.

• TravisthedogTravisthedog Frets: 1849
    Can you do me that stonetone middle and chuck me in a neck ST too ash?

PM me a price?
    tFB Trader
    Can you do me that stonetone middle and chuck me in a neck ST too ash?

PM me a price?
    PM ing you

Pm'ed regarding blitz spirit neck and bridge set
    Hi did you get my pm ?
    Ash seems to have been offline for some days, Mark. He may be on vacations or have some trouble with the computer. Nothing major, I hope.
    metale said:
    Ash seems to have been offline for some days, Mark. He may be on vacations or have some trouble with the computer. Nothing major, I hope.
    Cheers 
    tFB Trader
    Got it now!

great

payment and postage details sent ,thanks Mark