SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson style ES premium 335 loom FOR SALE

shugzshugz Frets: 775
Hi,

I am selling a brand new ES 335 style mono loom. Toppermost of the poppermost/ A1/ Rolls-Royce spec. Exactly like the pic except for some lovely RS Guitarworks Jensen PIO caps (0.015uf neck, 0.022uf bridge). Spec contains 50s wiring, vintage braid throughout, TVT Custom taper CTS pots, Switchcraft jack and EL switch plus the aforementioned Jensen caps. Pic here:

Great upgrade for any ES guitar from Far Eastern copy through to vintage or Custom Shop. I used to run my own custom looms business for those that don't know me so all soldering and quality of parts a high standard or your money back.

£85 shipped within the UK. PM for more details if required or contact:

shooyboy 'at' gmail 'dot' com

Item located in Glasgow. I also have 4 used high spec 500k pots 2 x RS Superpots and 2 x 10% CTS 500k pots. Just add caps for a lovely Les Paul upgrade kit.

Thanks for looking, cheers
Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• relic245relic245 Frets: 1109
    What amazing timing!

I am going to be selling a guitar soon with one of your looms in and have been singing your praises today.

I had 2 of these one for my burney les Paul and one for a Gibson sg. In both cases the difference was staggering. The burney in particular, already had bareknuckle pups but the loom took it to the next level

It's true about the soldering too. Hugh has probably the neatest that I've ever seen

Glwts
  • shugzshugz Frets: 775
    relic245;1138223" said:
    What amazing timing!

I am going to be selling a guitar soon with one of your looms in and have been singing your praises today.

I had 2 of these one for my burney les Paul and one for a Gibson sg. In both cases the difference was staggering. The burney in particular, already had bareknuckle pups but the loom took it to the next level

It's true about the soldering too. Hugh has probably the neatest that I've ever seen

Glwts
    A gentleman and scholar @relic245. Really really kind of you to post that and many thanks. So pleased you liked the ones I did for you.

Thanks again and best wishes
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

Still available.

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

I have another of these available. Same spec as above but can accomodate other cap choices so there's basic but good Sprague ODs, Mojo PIOs and Russian military ones.

£65 Sprague 
    £75 Mojo
    £80 Russian

Only one loom though, just a choice of caps. Hope that makes sense!

Cheers
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com

SOLD

Cheers 
    Hugh

www.proudhoney.com