SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: ZILLA STUDIO PRO 2x12 CAB (loaded or unloaded)

RevMattRevMatt Frets: 899
edited July 2016 in Amps £
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

EDIT:  In addition to the blurb below, I'm now also open to selling the cab loaded and ready to go...

I just bought this from forum member Relic245 (excellent to deal with) and it's awesome, but when I agreed to buy it, I just didn't realise quite how big it was!!!

So, I'm considering a number of possibilities:
1) trade the unloaded (no speakers) cab for a similar quality but more compact unloaded 2x12 cab
2) sell the unloaded cab for £150 and use the speakers in a slightly smaller project cab that I have in the shed
2) trade the cab (loaded or unloaded) for anything else that's smaller (2x10 / 4x10 etc)

So, really just open to ideas....

Back to the cab in question - it's a beautifully made and gorgeous to look at Zilla Studio Pro finished in ivory with black corners, gold piping / tadpole, huge recessed handles on the sides plus a top handle. The rear of the cab is divided into 3 sections to allow you to choose between open backed or fully closed - 2 of the sections are missing their screws. It's currently loaded but I won't detail the speakers yet as my first option is to trade or sell the cab and keep the speakers.

The cab comes with a great quality Roqsolid (made to measure) cover. The cab itself is in superb condition with only a few very light marks and no rips or scuffs. The cover has some marks and fading consistent with doing a good job to protect the cab.

Full spec of the cab can be found here: http://zillacabs.com/2x12_cabs.php ;

Collected / exchanged etc in Nottingham or reasonably close.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments