SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: HT5 (Price Drop £160.00) and Trademark 60 (SOLD)

What's Hot
RupesRupes Frets: 0
edited September 2016 in Amps £
Selling due to upgrade...

Blackstar HT5 £160.00

Great condition after a very easy studio life. Purchased new in Kew, London. This is the early model, sans reverb. I stuck an ancient Celestion G10D-25 UK in it (from and old Marshall) and it sounds wicked.
You get the original Celestion G10N-40 China that it came with as well and is not even broken-in. Footswitch  included. Collection only: Richmond, Surrey.

Tech 21 Trademark 60,  £50.00 (Spare/Repairs)

Bought this as is from the same place - Has an issue with a temperamental output going half-arsed/intermittent sometimes but I have used it for years as a direct recording SansAmp tool. The clean channel is famous for a reason. No Footswitch, no logo plate. 
Collection only: Richmond, Surrey.

imageimage
I love the smell of Tolex in the morning.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BeexterBeexter Frets: 644
    That intermittent output on the TM60 is highly likely to be an oxidised effects loop socket - it's a common but easily remedied issue with these. Some switch cleaner and plugging/ unplugging a jack plug repeatedly into the send and return sockets should sort it. Alternatively, a patch lead from the send to the return should fix it. 

Not saying that's definately the issue but it's what I'd try. Great amps and a steal at this price.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • RupesRupes Frets: 0
    Thanks for that! I will give it a go and if it works BAM up goes the price!
    I love the smell of Tolex in the morning.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom