SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Comments

• photekphotek Frets: 1507
    Any trades chap, pedals, speakers or quite possibly other things I have forgotten about?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    I am after a set of decent humbuckers? preferably some Bareknuckles??? black dogs? Riff Raffs?? etc. pretty sorted with pedals etc' to be honest.
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1819
    Oh my, that is very very cool!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • How much for postage to ireland please? Ps what weight is it? (Ballpark -heavy, middling etc!) Thanks
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
  • Ill take it please! Ive a sister in cambridge if it comes down to postage issues! Please pm me your details - Thanks!
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life
    edited July 2016
  • ByoByo Frets: 2
    Is this still available?

sorry' gone, will update add.

Thanks.