SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Blackstar HT1RH

photekphotek Frets: 1507
edited July 2016 in Amps £
As new condition, boxed and superb sounding 1w amp head with reverb. These are really great sounding amps for home use, the clean channel with the gain cranked does a lovely vintage marshally sound at very quiet TV volume levels. Add a bit of reverb and off you go.

The emulated direct out sounds brilliant into the PA and the amp through a 2x12 it is hilariously good.

£100 delivered I have a Marshall 1x12 cab with a V30 that can go with it for £50 if you collect from Cambs area.

Pics later.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• HHwarnerHHwarner Frets: 137
    Where are you based photek
  • photekphotek Frets: 1507
    HHwarner said:
    Where are you based photek

Hi mate. I am near Huntingdon, Cambs. Cheers.
    edited July 2016
    Thats about 2 hour drive from me. Trouble with couriers, Im not around in the daytime in the week. Do you know of any couriers who deliver at weekends? I'm in South Worcestershire
    Some couriers will deliver to your local argos or petrol station so you can collect it whenever you like. Happy to use one of those if you like?
    Actually the shop on my estate takes myhermes that would be perfect. The shop is Costcutter WR10 1NX. Would that be do able mate?
  • JetfireJetfire Frets: 1717
    Did the 1 x 12 go?
    Jetfire said:
    Did the 1 x 12 go?
    It didn't chap but I can't post it unfortunately. Are you anywhere near Cambs?