SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Possibly parting up/selling my recent parts build (telemaster)

TTBZTTBZ Frets: 3001
edited July 2016 in Parts £
As much as I hate to do this due to the time and effort I put into it, I'm just not feeling it! Looks and sounds great but I don't get on with Fenders and would rather have something gibson/prs-ish with P90s. All about a month or so old, not had any real usage so condition is great! I will get closer pics of any parts if needed.

The body is built my John Manuel, routed for a neck humbucker. Fits standard strat neck pocket (currently has a squier neck on it). Finished with crimson black stain and tru-oil. Fairly good for my first go but there are a few rough patches and blemishes which I can get photos of if required. Pickguard included. £50 + postage. I'll include the loaded control plate, jack and knobs for a little extra. 

I really need the body to sell before I sell anything else as otherwise I'll have a useless body sat around doing nothing! 

Gotoh GTC202 6 saddle tele bridge, £30 posted

Oil City Wapping Wharf tapped bridge pickup - £45 posted

May keep the neck and tuners for now unless someone is really interested in the Hipshot vintage (9mm) griplock UMP set at £50 posted?

Edit - body and pickup sold.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments