SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Marshall JCM2000 DSL 15 Mini Stack! Bargain!

woody_89woody_89 Frets: 123
edited July 2016 in Amps £

Hi all,

Up for sale is this fab little DSL 15 mini stack. It’s had probably about 10 hours use since new, and whilst it sounds great, and is a perfect bedroom/practice/recording amp, it’s really surplus to requirements for me.

The amp really does do what you’d expect from the DSL range, going all the way through nice cleans, to Jimi-ish breakup, JMP crunch and all the way into mega saturation. Included is the channel selector footswitch too. It comes with the extension cab, which really sounds good, but the amp comes alive through a 4x12. You could be forgiven for thinking it was a much bigger amp than it is! The power switch is very useful too for bedroom use.

Still in its original packaging, it’s in almost brand new condition, as you can see. New, the heads alone are around the £420 mark, and the cab £189. I’m looking for £295, which I think is a bargain really.

Based in Leeds/Huddersfield, but travel about a bit, so if you’re not local, just ask!

Cheers!

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom