so I did finally give in...CAS

What's Hot
9 month old Layla, she is a cutie I must say,  and looks like dog and cat will be okay.. my Daughter wants to keep the cat in her bedroom tho and I have 100% said no and will not be backing down on that one..

0reaction image LOL 10reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• danodano Frets: 1647
    Excellent New Cat day. Enjoy. 

My two are 1 year old and are very entertaining
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2492
    Love cats and dogs but don't have time for one. the eldest kid came back from his friends looking like he'd gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson after playing with their cat, face swelling and streaming eyes. 
     She looks lovely 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

• 9 month old Layla, she is a cutie I must say,  and looks like dog and cat will be okay.. my Daughter wants to keep the cat in her bedroom tho and I have 100% said no and will not be backing down on that one..

Cute as a button! Nice CAS, although you do realise that it's Layla who will decide exactly where she is kept don't you?
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    Congratulations!
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Why do you want the cat kept out of the bedroom? If nothing else you're setting yourself up for disappointment!

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• SnapSnap Frets: 6290
    Bengal? V pretty. Love cats. Our oungest brought a rat in the other day, alive. The cornered rat ran up my leg, jumped off my knee and legged it out the back door.

Yack.
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4499
    Lovely. Looks like my Dolly did before she put on a fair bit of timber! Congratulations. I hope she'll be happy teaching how you should be :)

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• playtime m'kay

• TTonyTTony Frets: 28453
    my Daughter wants to keep the cat in her bedroom tho and I have 100% said no and will not be backing down on that one..

So the cat's now staying in your daughter's bedroom?
    ;)

I've never had much time for cats.  I prefer the human/dog relationship in which they do as we want, rather than the human/cat relationship in which they do as we want ... for as long as they feel like doing it.  

Still, looks cute as cats go!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • strumjoughlampsstrumjoughlamps Frets: 3538
    edited July 2016
    knew they would be okay

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • not being a cat person I have to admit when she comes up to you and you stroke her and you feel the rumble of a purr, its pretty darn awesome... think I might be converted..

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    Mines 13 now, looks like a fluffier version of yours. Cats are cunts. Loving counts but still cunts