Comments

• xSkarloeyxSkarloey Frets: 2962
    I heard this on the news early this morning. 

My first sleepy thought was 'how high will he bounce back up when he hits the net'? 

Then I saw the footage and saw they had a reassuring amount of slack in it, so no bouncing involved. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28397
    Yeah, I read that earlier. How the hell do you jump from 25000 feet and hit something just 100ft square? Seems like a small target under the circumstances. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • He did land pretty close to the edge of that net!
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74503
    axisus said:
    Yeah, I read that earlier. How the hell do you jump from 25000 feet and hit something just 100ft square? Seems like a small target under the circumstances. 
    You steer yourself in the same way a normal skydiver does.

Presumably the other three were there in case it looked like he was far enough off target that he couldn't make it to the net, and one of them would have had to piggyback him.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Nutter he's got balls.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisus said:
    Wisdom'd. 
    I've been known to miss the toilet bowl & I'm not that tall!