Was July a record month on the FB?

What's Hot
CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4499
No one was banned or coolered!

I think it's been mentioned before that some have a fascination with keeping an eye on the thread in Help and Feedback. I know I do.

Have we become a more tolerant rule abiding group!?

I'm amazed that post Brexit with the umpteen threads on here that the modmins ban fingers weren't growing callouses. 

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5852
    Well all the staple of the fretboard have left it will take time for the newbies to get used to how much mud they can sling :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28098
    CHRISB50 said:

I'm amazed that post Brexit with the umpteen threads on here that the modmins ban fingers weren't growing callouses. 
    We made a decision to be a bit more forgiving while the Brexit stuff was going on, on the basis that tensions were always going to be high...and it wouldn't help anybody for half of the main population of the forum to be stuck in the cooler ;)
    <space for hire>
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CabbageCatCabbageCat Frets: 5549

I think several people have self-coolered. That has probably saved a lot of actual coolering.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 25006
    Well all the staple of the fretboard have left it will take time for the newbies to get used to how much mud they can sling :)
    'All'?

Consider me offended!
  • digitalscreamdigitalscream Frets: 28098
    Nah, not even close. It's just that we've picked up a lot of new "regulars" in the last 3 years, so the influence of the old guard is somewhat diluted.

Besides...only a few of the originals have left and not come back. The rest are too weak to stay away for long...
    <space for hire>
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4499
    'All'?

Consider me offended!
    I still love you Richard :)

A few old timers do seem to have gone recently.

Chilli, Phil... RHC has been gone for a long time. Seems to still be pretty rare though that people disappear never to be heard from again.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to