SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Samick Double Cut project - Price drop to £75

MrTMrT Frets: 21
edited October 2016 in Parts £
I'm not really sure how to price this one but I think I paid around this price ... 

I picked this up a while back with the intention of doing a project on it but between work and 2 small kids I can't see it happening any time soon. Too many ins and not enough outs also means it's time to to try and balance the books. I don't know much about it - it's a Samick double cut les paul shape. Although these photos only show the body I've got the rest of the bits (I'll add some more photos of those tomorrow) - I think everything is there except one machine head screw. In the view of total honesty - there is some fret wear on the lower frets. 

https://imgur.com/a/W5OaV

I'm looking for £85 £75 posted - I'll remove the neck for transit. Any questions or more photos required then let me know.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MrTMrT Frets: 21
    Go on make me an offer type bump
    Price drop to £75 
    Almost forgotten about selling this bump ...
    I've spent far too much this month so let's have another bump. Open to offers or trades.
    Little bump - before I put this back together again and try selling it in one piece. I reckon this would make a nice slide project (that was my intention until I had something else incoming).
    Keep forgetting I'm meant to be selling this bump. Open to offers or trades.