SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Marshall JCM900 hi gain dual reverb (MJW modded!)

moz91moz91 Frets: 38
Never thought I'd do this but there's a chance for me to get my hands on a rig I've wanted for years!
Here's my jcm900 hi gain dual reverb. Fully flightcased, revalved 12months ago, and just had it's annual service this weekend (I kid you not!!).

Now here's the good bit: MJW amps converted it to el34's rather than 5881s, he also made a couple of small tone stack adjustments to get rid of any harshness, upgraded a number of components for increased reliability, and most importantly fitted it with a post phase inverter Master Volume.
Awesome amp; seriously good plug-and-play rock amp. Served me extremely well for the last 4 years, but I've got a chance to own my perfect set up!!
I'm in Bradford, but happy to travel a little for the right deal.
Asking £500 for amp and flightcase.
Posting this from my phone, I'll get some pictures up tomorrow!

NB. For £650 id also part with a 412 (marshall 1982 built, loaded with 2v30 and 2 g12-75
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom