SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Tele sized P90s

I'm toying with P90s for my Tele. Anyone got anything. I don't want to cut holes in it, so I'm after Tele sized P90 hybrid type things - like the Oil City Kayman etc.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I've got a P90 routed tele body, and Vineham P90's...

the he body is candy apple red, single piece swamp ash, hand made from old stock wood by Marc Rutters in the USA. 

Cork sniffers at its finest. Matching cavity covers too. 
  • Sounds cool - but it would mean making another guitar. I know a man can never have too many Teles, but I'm really just after some pickups for mine.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3043
    TheMarlin said:
    I've got a P90 routed tele body, and Vineham P90's...

the he body is candy apple red, single piece swamp ash, hand made from old stock wood by Marc Rutters in the USA. 

Sounds amazing !
  • I've had it for years.  Meant to do something with it, but have never gotten to it. 

It it needs a more deserving home....
  • TheMarlin said:
    I've got a P90 routed tele body, and Vineham P90's...

@TheMarlin ;you should share a picture! I love Teles and P90s. It's an awesome combination. Here's mine:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45292621/Tele_P90_rightswitch.jpg
  • paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3221
    Sell a kidney and get a set of Tele size P90's from The Creamery, my God they are good (IMHO)
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll

• Pm'd