SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fractal Audio AxeFXII and MFC101 controller

What's Hot
BensonBenson Frets: 242
edited September 2016 in FX £
Selling my Fractal Audio AxeFXII and MFC101 midi floor controller, both are mk1 devices. 

Both are in perfect working order with no issues and are running the latest firmware. They have both been gigged and the casings feature the usual minor marks but all knobs, sockets, switches and displays are as good as the day they were new. 

Both items are in their original boxes and the AxeFX includes a power cable, the MFC includes an Ethernet cable which powers it. I'll throw in a couple of short humbuster cables with the AxeFX also. 

I'm looking for £1350 for the AxeFXII, £400 for the MFC or £1650 for the pair. Collection and tryout welcome from Hants RG24.

I'm selling as I've recently migrated my gigging rig to a Fractal Audio Ax8. Not looking for trades on this one except a Powered Kemper, Charvel Guthrie or possibly another Fractal Audio Ax8 (need a backup) both with appropriate cash adjustment. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments