SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Squier Strat Neck MIJ 1980s relic

impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
edited October 2016 in Parts £
I've decided not to build another Strat so I am moving on this fabulous 1980s Japanese Squier Neck. It looks like its been played to death... but its been really well refretted, and the 'wear' on the fingerboard doesn't affect the playability. The frets are fairly large (not sure if they are proper Jumbos but they are significantly bigger than stock) and the board measures out on my gauge somewhere around a 9.5in rad. I played the guitar this used to be attached to when @sweepy had it and it was a joy to play...

Its fitted with a nut, but there are no machine heads (10mm hole) or string trees. Its only ever been on a Squier body, so there are no extra holes at the butt-end of the neck. There is no fret wear to speak of - remember the 'wear' took place before the refret.

This is an absolute bargain at £75 delivered. I'm not taking any less on here, as if there is no interest, it will go on eBay for £120 but I may entertain a px-deal involving a Freeze pedal.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4268
    I used Dunlop 6130 fretwire on the neck, Nice chunky and very comfy
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    Thanks, mate!

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12766
    Bump - it's on EBay for £100... cheaper here!!