SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Brand new dark tort thinline USA elite tele pick guard

moogie72moogie72 Frets: 78
edited October 2016 in Parts £
Sent to me in error by fender us, happy to sell or trade, hit me with offers, I gather to get one in the uk could cost up to £60 with delivery and tax. So would be happy with anything up to £35 ish. Strings tuners or anything you want rid off that I might want etc
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump, listed in wrong category 
  • It's a bit naughty on Fender's part to charge you for something that they sent in error.
  • Well , to be honest it was part of a 'goodie' bag they sent me to compensate for a broken neck pup , in a 3 month old deluxe tele. But due to fender UKs stoopid non transferable warranty rules , I went to the head honcho in Us. U.K. Wanted me to pay to have both pups replace...would not even sell me a single neck.

as I managed to locate a replacement, US fender offered me something to compensate. I asked for a spare guard. They sent the wrong one. Well at least the strings and plecs are useful.

so this is up for grabs to remain use me a little on what I paid out for replacement pickup

so Customer relations in the US good to go to in times of need it seems....dead nice to deal with too
  • Bump
  • Bump
  • Bump