SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted: Lace Sensor Blue and Red

jellybellyjellybelly Frets: 799
edited October 2016 in Parts £
As title. Preferabley black or cream/aged covers. A set of blue/gold/red might interest me too as I'd like to compare the gold to what I already have. Cheers!!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    I have an original set of '90s (flat top, two wire) Fender Lace blue/silver/red from a Plus Deluxe I could consider parting with.
  • @Richardj what colour covers are they mate? What's the significance of two wire/flat top?? Pm me a price if you have one in mind...
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Well, they are original so the covers are naturally aged white. The original Lace Sensors had a smooth cover with the logo printed directly onto it rather than the later textured covers with the logo printed into a slightly sunken section.  Not 100% sure why they went from two wire to three, but they did in the mid/late 90s and these are the early ones.  Two of them had the wires cut short but they have been properly extended.  I have them in my mid boost equipped '90 Strat and they sound fantastic, I'm just thinking of going for a triple gold set.  Price wise I'd probably be thinking @£120 for the set.
  • Sorted now l!