SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wanted: Seymour Duncan Hot Strat Stack pickups

ICBMICBM Frets: 74482
edited October 2016 in Parts £
Bridge and middle/neck models, white or black covers, or even possibly the rare red ones… looking for up to two complete sets, all three white, two black (neck and middle) or would accept single ones. Cable length not too much of an issue if they've been cut short, I can replace them if necessary.

Just to avoid wasting anyone's time - these are the ones with a single large bar magnet/polepiece, not six individual poles.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• @ICBM pm'd
  • ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    They are the ones with a long thick bar in them? If so, how about a single black one labelled 2NQ?  
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74482
    Chalky said:
    They are the ones with a long thick bar in them? If so, how about a single black one labelled 2NQ?  
    Yes, that would be good. I think that will be the neck model - I haven't had enough offers that I need to start getting picky about colour or bridge versions yet :).

PM me...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ChalkyChalky Frets: 6813
    No, @ICBM, you pm me! 

;) Send me your delivery address and you can have it for nowt. Will aim to post on Monday.
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    Chalky said:
    No, @ICBM, you pm me! 

;) Send me your delivery address and you can have it for nowt. Will aim to post on Monday.
    Top man! @Chalky ;)
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 74482
    Many thanks to CasperCaster and Chalky! I now have two neck/middle ones with an assortment of covers.

Still looking for two more neck/middle and one bridge, preferably white covers but not critical.