SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - FS: Catalinbread Antichthon - price drop 85 quid - or trade for a dynamic MIC

Cortex85Cortex85 Frets: 10
edited December 2016 in FX £
Hello guys, for sale is this very interesting pedal.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B--6F_4JB7SYeUpTUVk2OXpzZjQ

100 95 85 GBP shipped.

Very cool pedal, the fuzztrem sounds are really really juicy and usable, it cleans perfectly with the volume knob which came like a nice surprise for me. It can do cool fuzz, it can do treble booster sounds as well (did not expect this at all), the fuzz trem sonds are really easy to produce and control with the volume knob and on same of the more extreme settings the pedal even approaches something like the Keeley DynaTrem but dirtier of course.

What it doesn't do for me is insanity. It is just too tame for me. Buying this pedal I wanted to get something that will go super mega insane but can do conventional polite sounds as well, and the fuzz trem and od sounds justify the price alone, but I just have at least 10 ODs and 3 tremolos so for the reasons of being too tame I decided to part with it. The pedal is even better than I anticipated, but it just doesn't do super-insane.

Maybe I should look elsewhere like the LAst gasp stuff or something.

So, trades are welcome for super insane fuzzes but I might be open for something else as well, feel free to suggest. Cheers. Bought this from Dungus btw like a week ago, very cool guy, superb experience.

Open to trades for dynamic microphones or Boss FV50L.

Cheers

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments