SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT Joyo AC tone SORTED. "Slightly faulty" MXR Dyna Comp! still here

ellangusellangus Frets: 250
edited November 2016 in FX £
I have a Joyo AC Tone which I'm not using.
Excellent condition with box.

These seem to sell for humble money so rather than sell it I just wondered if anyone have anything interesting to trade of similar value.
 GONE!

Also have an MXR Dyna Comp which works fine BUT after it's been on for about 15 mins it starts to emit a strange low level static noise - hard to describe really - it's ok whilst being played but when switched on and nothing being played there's this noise which is quiet but definitely audible. The unit itself is in very good condition and boxed.

It may be an easy fix for somebody who knows what they're doing but I can't figure it out so, if anyone fancies swapping it for summat cheap or wants to make me an offer…
(If anybody has any suggestions on how I could fix it - I'd also be interested).

Ta

Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8475
    I'd trade for a DR Green Hairy Tongue Fuzz
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited November 2016
    @TheMarlin - I presume you mean for the Joyo?
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 8475
    Yup  :). Actone for the cool fuzz pedal. 
  • Swap the AC tone for my Joyo Deluxe Crunch?  
  • relic245relic245 Frets: 1106
    Long shot .......

Super Hard On clone? (for the ac tone) Home made using a kit from poodle pedal parts, in an unpainted box, not very pretty, ac only as there is no battery clip. Lovely sound though.

Gigged it for about 2 years and never let me down. 

@Flanging_Fred - Thanks for the offer, nice pedal but not for me (Has one a while back).

@relic245 - Sounds good but I'm currently OK for boost

@TheMarlin - Looks pretty good but still undecided
    up
    @TheMarlin - Pm sent if you're still interested.
    Sorted on the ACtone.

MXR still available - Might use the casing and some of the guts (switch, jacks, pots) to make something else - any suggestions? 
    @TheMarlin - Pm sent