SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Vox Delaylab 110 posted

dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
edited November 2016 in FX £
Really versatile pedal that has loads of different types of delay (30) and memory slots (30) plus looping. It's got some dead cool sounds like the phased delay and a very impressive reverse delay, as well as a variety of tape, analogue, digital emulations. Stereo ins and outs plus an expression pedal input, which can be assigned to anything apparently, although I haven't tried it. 
The only down side for me is the size, which is a bit more than the EH SMM Hazarai that I was hoping it would replace. Overall good condition apart from a nick on one of the LED bezels, which doesn't affect operation at all and a few scuffs, as it all works as it should. Boxed with print-out of the manual.
Asking what I paid - £110 posted Pics to follow.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    edited November 2016

Above is the dented bezel

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Such an awesome pedal
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    A-bump!
    bermp
    Bomp!
    Bump
    New Year's Eve Bump
  • Zodiac51Zodiac51 Frets: 340
    These are great pedals, love the tape delays and the Edge duel delays you can get GLWTS!
  • I use one of these for gigs. It's a great machine covers a huge range of sounds and it has a looper......jus sayin!
    Zodiac51 said:
    These are great pedals, love the tape delays and the Edge duel delays you can get GLWTS!
    Spikeedog said:
    I use one of these for gigs. It's a great machine covers a huge range of sounds and it has a looper......jus sayin!
    Cheers guys. It is really good and every time I use it I wonder why I want to sell it. But it's just a bit... BIG!
    Aaand... Bump!