SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tentative trade - my DBA Fuzz War for something similar

bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
I am VERY tentative on this because I love the Fuzz War. It's the 3-knob version, great condition, original box, velcro on the bottom.

I would like to see if anybody has a fuzz that is:
  • Big (nothing MXR/1590b sized)
  • Built well (no board-mounted jacks/switches)
  • No octaves
  • No muff clones
  • The fewer knobs, the better
I'll only let the Fuzz War go for the right thing because, I say again, I really, really like it.

Not really interested in cash offers.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• But ....just suppose you were interested in a cash offer ;)......what would that figure be?
  • bbill335bbill335 Frets: 1408
    But ....just suppose you were interested in a cash offer ;)......what would that figure be?
    I'm really not interested in cash. If the right thing came up, I'd be happy to do a swap but I don't want to sit around with a wad of cash, not knowing what to do with it and no Fuzz War.
  • No probs.
    the only trade i have is an MXR super badass distortion.
    If you change your mind about the cash, let me know.
    I'd let it go for a Hudson Broadcast. They're pretty much the same cost new so that would be a straight swap.

Or if you've got something weird I haven't thought of yet...
    Anyone got an old-ish Fuzz Face in the big round enclosure? A grey one went on eBay for about the same value as a Fuzz War, wish I'd jumped on it...