SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

consolidated - see other thread

TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8094
edited November 2016 in FX £
I'm taking a break from electric playing and as part of that will be passing on a lot of my FX setup. 

Eventide H9 Max - the Max comes with EVERY algorithm, including any which are released in the future. 

Eventide H9 Core - the Core comes with the H910/H949 algorithm and you can then purchase individual algorithms as you wish

OR: if you have both a Max and a Core registered to your Eventide account, then the Core inherits the algorithm licensing from the Max - both have access to all algorithms - this is how I was running them. It's simple to achieve when you register them to your free Eventide account it just happens auto-magically.

Max - £450
Core - £250

Discount if purchased together.

If I can find suitable standalone power supplies around the house I will throw them in (I was powering from Gigrig adapters)  
Red ones are better. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 8094
    Both are in excellent condition :-) 
    Red ones are better. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom